Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Summary of 2012

Well hello there.

It has beeen a while..

I really miss blogging & thats why Im back!

I am currently enjoying my newfound freedom, and this freedom will be the longest! 9 months baby 9 months!

just had my last A level exam today. it went well, alhamdulillah.

tbh, this year had been...rough.

yes. There has been alot of things that happen, that I thought I myself couldnt handle.


It all started in October 13, 2011, and ended in August 12, 2012.

Ive always wondered why. Why do we end so soon.
And your reasons are totally invalid.
Ive always wondered how you manage to change your mind so quickly and forget everything.
and Ive always wondered if everything you said was true.

What would you do if the one that you cared, trust, respect, turn their back against you, and left you.
Just like that.

'Dont knock on my door, if you are planning to leave anyway'

you've asked for my forgiveness, but does it really matter now?
Dont get me wrong, I forgive, but I couldnt forget.
And after everything that you've done, I couldnt see u the same way as before.

But I must admit, there are times that I somehow ended up missing you.

put myself into your shoes, maybe you'll understand.

and yes,

I was in the dark and lost. And hurt. 


But then I found the One inside me. He gave me the light, made me see that things arent what it seems to be. I put my trust on Him because He is the best of all planners.

I have come to understand that people come and....will eventually go. Only the real ones stay.

'If you really truly care & love someone, pray for their happiness' : Yeap. I wish you all the best. Despite of everything, I still feel something for you and hope you are now happy, with your new found love.
-----------------

Im still struggling to turn to a new chapter of my life. but i know i will. Someday. Inshaa Allah.



0 comments: