Thursday, 2 May 2013

One Life, One Chance

Sometimes, we see the way out but wander further 
and  despite ourselves; the fear, the anger, 
or the sadness preventing us from returning. 
Sometimes, we prefer to be lost and wandering;
sometimes, it’s easier. 
Sometimes we find our own way out,
but regardless always, we are found.
- A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern

Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)

Remember when I confidently told you guys that I'll be having an Interview session
aka MMI ( Multiple Mini Interview) this June... to my surprise it was actually EARLY.
Last Thursday, I received a phone call from someone in the uni regarding on the
MMI........ and told me that it will be held on the 29th of April! 
So yeah... I had my MMI on Monday... Honestly, I didn't do much research,
cus I myself don't even know what to research....

Overall, I find the MMI enjoyable and fun. BUT there are some stations where
I couldn't answer properly........ and I feel so down because of that!
At one of the stations, this interviewer questioned me about something that I clearly
have no idea what the answers are! She even asked me how many clinics are there
available in Brunei..... and I said I don't know.. And since then, her facial expression
changed from looking bored to looking unsatisfied and annoyed.

Maybe it was partly my fault, for not doing intense research...... but some of the interviewers
were playing hard on us, and I don't find it fair! Especially bcus they are local. I find foreign interviewers/
lecturers ( I assume all of the interviewers are lecturers. should be! ) more friendly compared to....
local ones.  [okay maybe I was being over dramatic... Im freaking out :/ ]

All I can do left is pray pray pray and wish for the best. I really hope most of the people who
went to the MMI ( everyone if possible) including myself will pass the interview!!
Insha Allah!

0 comments: