Wednesday, 31 July 2013

The Clock Starts At Zero.

“I'm unpredictable, I never know where I'm going until I get there, 
I'm so random, I'm always growing, learning, changing,
I'm never the same person twice.
But one thing you can be sure of about me; 
is I will always do exactly what I want to do.” 
― C. JoyBell C.


Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)

Starting from 29th of July, I am officially a Medical Student in UBD!
Alhamdulillah.. we've just started our 1 week orientation!
Although it was very tiring....... I enjoyed most of the events so far.
Honestly speaking, I can't wait to start learning new things again,
doing work, etc etc. Semester 1 will start on Monday (5th of August).
EEKKKS! :D

From what I've observed since day 1 of stepping into the Uni,
everything required us being independent, responsible and mature 
enough to make our own decisions. It is quite a big difference compared
to High school etc. 

To be honest, I haven't reached that stage..............yet.
Hopefully, during my 3-year stay in UBD, 
my confidence level will boost up ( I have a low-self esteem).
But I do believe, with baby steps, I'll manage. Inshaa Allah :)

p/s: Im in love with the new UBD library building!


















0 comments: