Friday, 20 December 2013

December = Vacation

Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)

Hey there ;)
I just got back 6 days ago from a 10-day vacation!


To sum up my story, here are some of the pics :)



















USS 

I didnt managed to go on the rollercoaster
cus it was raining heavily in the afternoon.

*sobs*

Overall : Rating 5 stars.
( every single payment for the ticket is worth it )
Legoland
Honestly, I feel like a child again.. kudos to Legoland for making me feel that way again :p

Overall : Rating 5 stars.
 Pulau Manukan

The pictures I took didnt bring the beauty of the island justice. 

Went there for the second time, and the island is as beautiful as ever.

Masha Allah, :)

Overall rating: im afraid to rate this place cus this island is just too pretty.

cons: I didnt bring my sunblock.............. and my day cream couldnt resist the sun from tanning my skin. Nevertheless, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE. :)

0 comments: