All that
has ever offended me, I forgive.
Whatever
has made me bitter, resentful, unhappy, I forgive.
Within
and without, I forgive.
I forgive
everybody and everything that can possibly need forgiveness in my past,
present, and future.
I forgive
positively everyone.
I am free
and they are free, too.
All
things are cleared between us now and forever.
I forgive
myself for any mistakes I may feel I have made, knowing now they were valuable
lessons.
"
—
Daniel F.
Cleary
Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)
Hello there.
I have been thinking a lot lately. About things. Ie: why do bad things
happen, why is it so inevitable, why we need to just accept things the way they
are, why God wanted it to happen, why why why and why.
I am a believer, and I believe that God had planned everything all
along. Easy thinking right?
And His plans are the best. But we need to do our part to. By praying
and also work extra hard to get there.
A lot of things came into my mind recently… like.. why don’t I just let
go of everything, and
Move forward. Ofcourse, it is easier said than done.
Alhamdulillah, with all my strength, I managed to do it. I never thought I could, and I am actually really scared if I couldn’t do so.
I have come to a conclusion that, no matter what, no matter how bad
someone did to you,
And no matter how much it hurts, you need to stand up and forgive.
Forgive with all your heart. Only then,
you can make peace with the past, and a brighter future, Insha Allah, will come
to you. My mom once told me that we shouldn’t be having bad terms with people,
or else good things (rezeki) will not come to you easily.
Forgetting something might be the hardest thing to do. Especially, if that something left a huge impact in your life. Maybe it is hard to live your life when you couldn't forget, but it is harder when you couldn't forgive. Sometimes, we need to accept that certain memories will have to remain in your heart forever, buried inside where it is out of our reach. Because the bittersweet memories made who we are now. Those flashbacks are inevitable. But yeah, we just have to deal with it right?
Forgetting something might be the hardest thing to do. Especially, if that something left a huge impact in your life. Maybe it is hard to live your life when you couldn't forget, but it is harder when you couldn't forgive. Sometimes, we need to accept that certain memories will have to remain in your heart forever, buried inside where it is out of our reach. Because the bittersweet memories made who we are now. Those flashbacks are inevitable. But yeah, we just have to deal with it right?
Holding grudges is bitter. And I am not that type of person that likes
to hold one.
So..maybe this is God’s way of showing me that we weren’t meant to be. I
guess?
I can say that I am now mentally healthy. Alhamdulillah. Hehe. Thanks to
the holiday, good food, family and friends and lastly, the Almighty God.
My motto: forgive people, but never forget what they taught you, don't hold anything (grudges) against them, because they were once part of your life, and sooner or later something greater will come to you.
Ps: you were once, once, my best friend, someone that I usually come for
advice. Whenever I have problems, you were there to tell me what is right to
do. You were there for me through thick
and thin once. But all of these were when you were my best friend. Now, someone
else took my place, and I couldn’t lie, it hurts at first, but then as time goes
by, I have learnt to accept that some things aren’t meant to be. And we need to
learn to let go. It is safe to say that I have now let you go. I am free, and
so are you. I hope one day, when the time comes, I’ll find my own happiness.
"God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be. "
"God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment