If you were magic I'd buy a locket and make you my lucky charm,
I guess that this is silly because it's just a crush,
Now every time I see you, my body turns to mush,
I can't believe I'm acting this way I'm almost nineteen,
Oh well, too bad, I just don't care because I'm feeling you.
Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not updating.
It has been a really busy week for me.
Ive been busy sorting out school stuffs,
Alhamdulillah Im done for now,
I just need to wait for my leaving cert,
and Im officially out from school, for good.
anyways, lately Ive been thinking alot,
about things. Overthinking about things
is not gooood, for my mind and health.
So Ive decided to cool down abit and
try to reach to a wise decision............
And my heart told me to change my course.
(my heart never lies)
And now here I am, changing my beloved
Microbiology to Environmental Science or Biotechnology.
tbh, I prefer Biotech more, cus the course
contains the kind of Bio that I prefer to be learning.
Env Sci, on the other hand, is more to Ecology/Ecosystem,
and obviously Chemistry. (I love Chemistry too!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to sch on Saturday afternoon,
and I saw someone from my past.
Didnt expect that person to be there.
Tbh, I don't really know what I felt when I saw you.
I guess I still have some..... feelings..
Hurt, annoyed, etc.
I really cannot wait for the day that when I look
at you and feel absolutely nothing. Neutral.
I guess the day has not come yet. Be patient dearself.
But yea, Im confused myself,
how is it that I can actually have a crush on someone,
and still holding onto my past at the same time.
Is that even possible? lol :-p
All i could say is that love is complicated, mysterious,
unexpected, accidental and unplanned.
Monday, 18 February 2013
What goes around, comes around like a Yo-yo.
Posted by neblove at 21:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment