Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)
It has been a month since my last proper post.
Been trying to do an update but was either too busy/too tired.
Long story short, here I am.. blogging :-D it is nearly midnight and I can't really sleep....
Anyhoo..... Sem break starts this Monday (wehee!!) and uni re-opens
2 weeks after. (wehee!!!!) Finally, the long-awaited sem break has arrived!
I remembered this Doctor (my Dad's colleague) telling me that Medical students need to work EXTRA hard in order to pass, my interpretation on that moment was that.. the "EXTRA hard" was similar to the effort I gave during A Levels.
However, 7 weeks of Medicine proved me wrong. I have classes everyday (except Friday and Sunday) from 8 am till 5 pm. I drove myself to the Uni ( It is a 30-mins journey- It depends on the traffic and my driving speed *hey, Im no longer a slow driver. yeay me!* ).
Everyday after I reached home, all I did was eat dinner and sleep. ( and do Lobs. )
The best thing about Medical school is that we don't have assignments to do like other courses. The only work we do is that we find our own notes(Lobs) ourselves.
Which is quite hard.. and challenging because we weren't always sure that the points we included answers the question and whether the points were sufficient. ( Moreover, we were spoonfed by the teachers back in Sixth Form. Still need time to adapt. )
There were times that I feel like giving up because I feel this course is really demanding :-/
But then after I did alot of thinking and self-motivation, I can't give up now. Even when the chips are down and it seems like it's so hard for me to move ahead, I need to always remind myself that He is always there, guiding me, and He knows best. InshaaAllah :-D
I would be lying if I said that I don't feel any kind of envyness (in a good way) and regret when seeing my friends (whom I miss dearly) flying off to the Uk, cus it has been my childhood dream to further my studies there. Me being Miss Positive, made a mind-set of " there is a reason behind all of this": why I made Ubd Med as my first choice, why He gave me Ubd instead of Leicester Uk, and even though I don't know what the reasons were/are, I believe it is a great one. :-) InshaAllah after 3 years, if things sail smoothly, me and my fellow friends will get the chance to study overseas and complete our MBBS ( another 3 years at Uni and 2 years internship = 5 years baby!) Aamiin!
May He always guide us to the right path and protect our hearts from any sorts of negativity, Aamiin ya Rabbal Alamin! :')
Sunday, 29 September 2013
Love everything, be attached to nothing.
Posted by neblove at 23:42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment