cuando las vacas vuelen
In Spanish, something that will never happen is often referred to as "cuando las vacas vuelen" .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The probability of me and you crossing paths with each other is like cuando las vacas vuelen.
The moment when I saw you at the airport, I knew,
The surrounding, people that packed like sardines, somehow connotes our 'story',
Me and you, at the opposite sides,
In order for us to get to either of our sides was by using force,
A force strong enough to overcome the crowded-ness,
Instead, we just stood still, well I did,
You might or might not realise I was there,
Eitherway, at that very moment, it made me realise that,
A story of Us would be impossible, or maybe at least at this time.
What bothers me the most is that,
I kept on having dreams.
I've dreamt of you repeatedly,
And it bothers me,
And it made me questioned myself,
What is really in my heart?
Only The Owner of Hearts knows why.
Tuesday, 1 October 2013
When cows fly.
Posted by neblove at 23:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment