Sunday, 13 October 2013

Eyes that couldn't shut (for a while) at the right time.

“When you love somebody that much, 
that hard, that long, you can never get away from them, 
no matter where you go. 
And that only comes once in a lifetime.” – Benjamin Mee
 
Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-) 

Tick tock tick tock, sem break will come to an end..
very soon. Uni re-opens this Monday.
If I had 1 wish, I'd wish for more holidays!
Although it sounds cliche', but it is so true.
I need more holidays :( I need my rest.

Frankly, I miss those high school days where you don't 
even care if you stayed up all night....... watching your fave
series. Those good old days. Damn it, why do I have to grow 
up so fast........ 

How ironic can I be when I'm actually feeling tired and sleepy,
but instead of going to bed, here I am blogging.
For me, blogging is therapeutic. Very therapeutic.
I blog whenever I've been through a rough day ( and when I have the time to blog).

Fyi, for my recent posts, they are dedicated to two different person.
Just lettin' you guys knowww haha.

Anyways, I decided to do a post tonight ( it is 11.58 pm atm) not because I had
a bad day, I just need to distract my mind from doing any Lobs (own notes) for tonight.
My brain is just too tired rn to even think about it.


0 comments: