“To some,Islam is nothing but a code of rules and regulations.
But,to those who understand,it is a perfect vision of life”
― Yasmin Mogahed
Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)
I would like to wish all my Muslim readers Eid Mubarak! :-)
May Allah shower you guys with his blessings,
May the blessing of Allah fill our life with happiness, success, and good health.
and May He grant us, His flawed servants, forgiveness. Aamiin!
Alhamdulillah, today has been gooood. :-)
Why?
1) Main reason : Eidul Adha :D
2) Went to the masjid. Alhamdulillah.
3) I finished doing my lobs by 12pm.
4) Good Food :)
Whenever I saw any Hajj videos broadcasted on TV,
I feel so sad :'(
I really miss Mekkah and Madinah.
I did my Umrah in June 2011 and that was actually my first time
seeing the Kaabah with my own eyes. MashaAllah, it was a
remarkable experience. I can actually still remember exactly every single detail,
which makes me miss the place even more!
Hopefully, one day (soooon), we'll be chosen as the Guest of Allah.. Inshaa Allah.
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Feeling Blessed.
Posted by neblove at 22:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment