Friday, 11 October 2013

Confession Part 2

1) One thing about me : I somehow prefer hanging out with boys rather than girls.
Idk why, maybe its because Im from a male-majority family &
 Im super close with my male cousins. ( there you go. male-majority family)
2) I procrastinate alot. Something that I would like to change. Procrastination is like my guilty pleasure. Uh-uh :-(
3) For some reasons, most of the songs in my iTunes playlist consist of deep-slo0ow songs.
4) I don't really know how to express my own feelings. -- There were times when I felt really sad, but I just couldn't let it all out because my tearducts were just so dry.
5) There were times that I kind of miss having a significant other. But hey don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying my boyf-free life atm! and Im lovin' it. :) -- This is the hardest part to admit huh. But yeah, this is the only thing that proves me as a human. And no, Im not interested on dating anyone atm. A girl like me is hard to handle. Seriously. So yeah, no to relationships atm. I guess I prefer the 'love after marriage' kind of thing.
6) I can't seem to control my anger nowadays. Maybe its because of the.............. nevermind. :-( Astaghfirullahalazim.
7) I read all sorts of motivational quotes everyday for self-motivation
8) There were times when I really asked myself, why did I sign up for this course. (correction : crazy, demanding course) -- Then again, after 7 weeks of getting to know it, it somehow convinced me to pursue my dreams further. Hopefully, in 6 years time. Aamiin :')
9) I kind of miss you. Yeah you. My old friend who just celebrated a one-year with the new friend.   Its great seeing you happy. 
10) My bedtime used to be at 10pm. Now...... its shifted to..... 12am. #MedicalStudents #gg


0 comments: