"I realized I had been lost for many years,
looking for happiness in all
the wrong places.
While busy with my career, I started to pray again,
which led me to go for umrah, then I got married, Alhamdulilah."
-Mizz Nina
Assalamualaikum silent readers :)
A few days ago I went to this islamic expo
and to my surprise....Mizz Nina was there..
In the flesh.
At first I thought it was her doppleganger or something,
cus she looked slightly different from pictures/tv.
with all my might, i approached her.. and looked her up close,
and she was indeed her! (starstruck moment is on!)
She was promoting her perfumes..namely Ameera & Till Jannah.
and....i bought Till Jannah as it comprises of Lavender & Vanilla (my fave).
it has a really moderate,sweet scent & the best thing about it is that we can use it
during solah. :)
Anyways back to Mizz Nina..
Meeting her in the flesh was a remarkable experience...
cus she is so humble.. so pretty.. so modest.. in person. MashaAllah.
Looking at her old life before and now brought me into tears..
Indeed , Allah gives guidance to anyone, no matter how lacking
their life was before..
And also not forgetting, kudos to her amazing husband for guiding her,
for being a good Muslim husband.
I wasnt actually a fan of her before,
but ever since she dons the hijab and did her hijrah, I became one.
It was simply because her story (insert link here. Must watch :) ) won me over, and at the same time
encourages & reminds me to strive for better. InshaaAllah.
I'm ending my post with a picture of me & the lovely Mizz Nina :)
Till next time,InshaAllah.

0 comments:
Post a Comment