"The perfect body, perfect outfit, perfect ride, perfect man/woman,
none of it will bring you happiness if your heart is spiritually empty"
- Saad Tasleem
Assalamualaikum silent readers :)
A friend of mine once asked me how do we know if that person is "The One".
none of it will bring you happiness if your heart is spiritually empty"
- Saad Tasleem
Assalamualaikum silent readers :)
A friend of mine once asked me how do we know if that person is "The One".
At that
time, I wasnt sure myself.. I mean, who am I ( a happily single 20-year old
woman) to answer the famous question?
Videos
after videos, articles after articles,
I think I
can finally answer for real this time.
From my
honest opinion, "The One" doesnt have to tick everything on your
"dream guy/girl" list.
It may or
may not have the characteristics that you desire. The most important thing
is that..
just ask
yourself if....
he/she can be a good parent to your future child,
respects your family (esp your parents),
& most importantly, accepts who you are,
and at the same time, guides to the right path.
Hopefully, this post will benefit those who are still looking for "The
One", or those who thinks they do but are in dilemma. Hehe.
Till next
time, InshaAllah.
p/s: I am
not a love expert. Just sharing my two-cents. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment