Sunday, 20 January 2013

Dear ehemalige Flamme

Warning: This is a very emotional post. 

Out of everyone else, it was you that came into my mind,
and my dreams, too. 

There is not a day when I don't ......... umm.
nevermind.

Tbh, I feel so confused.
Mixed feelings.
I don't know if it is still love that I feel for you,
but I do still somehow...... miss........... you.
And I know I do still care, I just stopped showing it.

urgh :-/

Everyday, my life is a constant battle, 
to forget about everything and just...
move on.

Move on. Easy to say, very hard to do.

Ya Allah, may You ease everything for me. Ameen.

Dear you: I hope you are enjoying your life to the fullest out there,
and I hope the 3 months of hardcore adventure will benefit you fully.
Take care of yourself.

I know you are not even reading this but yeah........ 
May Allah protect you from everything, 
and I wish you all the best in life!



0 comments: