Friday, 18 January 2013

Tea For Two (A Tragedy)

It wasn't until after
I poured the second cup
that I realised
I was alone.     
- Pamela August Russell

Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)

It has been a few months now, and I still havent got a job..
I have applied to some places, but still, no calls,
nothing.

And Im here, stuck at home, procrastinating.
To be honest, I really miss school! 
I miss learning new stuffs etc, socialising,
everything.

Anyways.. I found something yesterday,
I was on Instagram and looked through 
Maria Elena's acc, and clicked on her blog link.
I was reading her recent post " Pegang Pegang"
and was touched. 

Like come on, seriously, I have always been thinking
about these kind of stuffs, like for eg:

"Ada ke lelaki yg begitu menghormati wanita? Ada ke lelaki yg
mau couple tapi tak pegang2? Ada ke lelaki yg dapat menjaga
perbatasan dgn wanita yg bukan halal utknya?"

and Alhamdulillah, a guy like that actually exist! and he is Maria's husband.
She is a very lucky girl, to have someone like him, really. 

Some of you might think Im 'colot' or whatever about this couple thing, but
yeah, Im just voicing my opinion. I know Ive made some mistakes before, 
mistakes that I actually regret.
I guess as I grew up, my views towards things 
changed. 

Im not as pious as other people, but I know as a Muslim, I have to put God
first, all the time, on everything. My Imaan isn't always that stable, but
Im trying my best. To be a better muslim, Insha Allah. 

I believe that if we put God first, He will never disappoint us. Yes.

So... Im ending this post with this beautiful, heart-compelling poem:


Memory -Jerry Pat Bolton
Reminiscing about how it used to be. I'm happy to say it isn't like that anymore. Still we must not forget the bad days. We don't have to live them again, but we must never forget them.
I sit here
thinking of love and all it holds
and all it doesn't
took me a long, long time
to fall
I mean really fall
I have memories of those I thought I loved
but never did
still. . .
they are memories
some good, some not so good
I think what I have to do
is whittle memory down into something
small enough to fit in my pocket


Assalamualaikum
Peace out ;-)

0 comments: