Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)
Today is the day!! Results day!
yeay.
We Bruneians have to wait for at least..
a week or two. At least. yes. I tell u.
Because of my curiousity,
I checked onto the xtremepapers forum section ,
and guess what?
--
-----
---
the threshold shooted!
No. No. NO.
This can't be happening.
I feel like my heart is aching inside.
Srsly.
To get an A* for Maths, you must score 91% above
and to get an A, 83%
The paper wasn't even that easy! :-(
Ahhh! All these negativity thoughts caught me.
[ Note: This was me being overly dramatic a few hours ago ]
------------------------
[ Note: This is me being 'calm admist the storm' (present) ]
Im okay now I guess.
Tawakal neb tawakal!and you guys too.
Who knows, anything can happen.
If we want to expect for a miracle,
we must P.U.S.H
yes. PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
Never give up people.
Allah will never let us down.
....we as Muslims should never lose hope.
The nasr (help and victory) for His deen is promised.
The question is whether you and I will be part of it.
- Yasmin Mogahed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment