Tuesday, 29 January 2013

It does not end then; the tape rolls on.

"Tak perlu terlalu sibuk mencari kesempurnaan..
kalau kesederhanaan mampu membuatkan kita bahagia.."
- Syamsul Yusof

Assalamualaikum Silent reader(s) ;-)

Hello there guys! It has been a while...
So.... Iast night me and this friend of mine 
were having late night confessions.
Late night confessions are always the best.
bcus everything that came out is the truth,
nothing else.









So umm, I think I have a small crush,
on this guy. Thats all that I know.
Its not serious actually and 
I hope this 'feeling' that I am having
now will end soon.

Cus I am still........coping with some
unsolved feelings. hmm.

and I don't see any future between
me and this guy.......... cus....
I think this guy likes this girl..
and its okay. I guess.
(okay, I think Im being a lil too
dramatic, what is future?? relax neb. hehe)

I guess Im a sucker for sweet guys.
That is my weakness.
and this shall stop.

this kind of scenario always happens
to me. The kind of scenario where
I-dont-like-you-at-first-and-at-the-end-
I-ended-up-liking-you.
and this too, shall stop.

----------------------
ok ok ok ok ok.
chill neb chill.
jangan luan deep ani.

----------------------- Only Allah knows.........

He knows what is in every heart 
- Surah Al-Mulk [67:13]

-------------------

"Thank those who abandoned you,
for if it wasn't the loneliness you felt,
you would not have returned to ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala 
in search of comfort and rescue.
It was them who taught you that ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala 
is our Only source of peace and comfort.
Those people where there destined to steer you
towards ALLAH Ta'ala. 
Be grateful you had the opportunity to seek 
ALLAH Ta'ala in the midst of confusion and loss. 
You lost human potential but gained divine presence."
- Yasmin Mogahed

This hit me in the feels. :')

0 comments: